At almost 50 years old, this 1968 Chevy Nova instrument cluster had seen better days. Just Dashes restored the instrument cluster all the way through and made it shine again. Just a few things we did to make it road worthy again…
- Rebuilt and calibrated the speedometer and fuel gauges
- Silkscreened new artwork on the gauge faces
- Rechromed the plastic knobs
- Detailed the cluster housing
- Installed a new printed circuit board
That’s just to name a few.
And in case you were wondering, here’s what it originally looked like…